Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Laffy Taffy


In and of itself, Laffy Taffy is not my favorite candy.  I mean, it’s okay and all, but there are other things I prefer.

However, I absolutely adore Laffy Taffy jokes.  They are utterly ridiculous, and I love them anyway.

Today’s joke is brought to you by Connie from Washington:  “In what month do people talk the least?”

Already I know that this was not written by a child because the preposition in at the beginning of the sentence.  What kid talks that way?  None I know. 

Are you ready for the answer yet?  Is the suspense killing you?

“February – because it’s the shortest month in the year!”   Really? 

I love that this crazy, messy world of ours has a medium – candy – in which something not remotely funny qualifies as a “good” candidate for publishing. 

It’s absurd, and that’s why I laugh.  Oh laffy taffy, never change your ways.


2 comments:

  1. I miss your daily reading of Laffy Taffy jokes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I miss seeing you every day too! But you might now miss me so much right now; I'm eating barbecue.

    ReplyDelete