Monday, March 19, 2012

Soundtrack of my life

Who says that only movies get to have soundtracks?

My life has one. 

I know because I'm me, and I said so.

I thought you might be curious, so I created a playlist on Grooveshark (similar to a Pandora station, but with aspecific song list).  I limited it to one song per artist, which was sort of painful.  Also, note there are no Beatles songs on Grooveshark.

Highlights include:

Calming song:  Everything in its Right Place by Radiohead
Happy song:  Don't Stop by Foster the People
If I had to pick the last song I ever heard:  Bliss by Muse
That's Life song:  That's Entertainment by The Jam
I need to cry song:  Real Folk Blues from Cowboy Bebop
Air drum solo song:  Tom Sawyer by Rush
I'm a badass song:  Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns
Best song ever:  Badge by Cream


Subject to my alteration (it is my soundtrack, after all) -- but please enjoy. 

Soundtrack of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment