Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome to the blogosphere

I'm not quite sure what the heck I'm thinking here, but yeah.  I'm starting a blog.  All the cool kids are doing it.

So what do I have to say for myself?  Who knows!  I guess we'll be finding out about that too along the way.

Let's start life on a positive note.  Here are things that I like!

Music.  Specifically Muse and Depeche Mode.  But also Garbage, Sheryl Crow, Metric, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, They Might Be Giants, K T Tunstall ... yeah, you could say I have eclectic taste.

Books.  I love to read.  I wish I wrote more.  That is part of why I started this blog!  I love to write.  And I think I'm funny.  Sorry, but at least you've been fairly warned.

Games.  All sorts.  When I was a child, anything my much older sister was willing to play was fine by me.  Now it's more video games, board games and role-playing games.  I still don't get to play as often as I'd like, but that's okay.

Movies/TV.  I love Anime and Sci Fi.  I'm currently obsessed with Doctor Who.  And yes, I enjoy the occasional romantic comedy.  But I think I watch less TV than a lot of people.  My DVR might say I'm lying though.

I'm sure you will hear a lot more about all of these things as the posts are written.

So here is one random fact about me.  I love the Fresh Ink line of greeting cards at Hallmark.  They are ridiculous and hilarious and sometimes when I'm having a bad day I will just go read them after work.  That is my sense of humor right there.  And speaking of Hallmark, I also like Hoops and Yoyo.  If either of these things don't make you laugh, then you and I may never be able to be friends.  Guess we'll see.

Anyhow, welcome and thanks for reading my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment