Monday, January 23, 2012

New Moon on Monday

Today is Monday.  And it's New Moon.

Coincidentally, New Moon on Monday by Duran Duran is one of my favorite songs.  (I have at least 100 favorite songs.)

So, the phrase "New Moon on Monday" in my head is immediately followed by "and a firedance through the night."  Even if it's silent and only I know about it. 

Fortunately, this phrase is typically only heard either during a weather report or while I am listening to the aforementioned song, so I don't have to bite my tongue that often.

In other news, I have started watching The Big Bang theory.  Very funny.  It's in syndication, so I'm up to about episode 40.  There may be future posts as I get up to speed.

In gaming news, I finally opened my copy of Betrayal at House on the Hill this weekend.  I love that game.  And I got to play some Dirty Scrabble, which is basically normal scrabble with double points awarded if you can spell a dirty word.  Quite enjoyable.  Yes, I won, but I was having fun regardless.  And no, I really didn't have that many dirty words.  I think "thang" and "smut" were it.  I swear.  Why are you looking at me like you don't believe me?  No, even though I had the letters U, C and F, the K was already in play.  And I never got N and T at the same time.  Alright?  Sheesh.

Internet people are soooo judgmental.

No comments:

Post a Comment