Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fun stuff

All the fun stuff on my to-do list is starting to stress me out.

I love to read.  I have a stack of books that keeps growing - I swear those things multiply faster than dirty laundry does.  Included are A Song of Ice and Fire (aka Game of Thrones series), The Hunger Games, a couple Laurie R King books, and The Wise Man's Fear (sequel to The Name of the Wind).  And many more.

I have at least 10 video games on my "to play" list.  Portal 2.  Assassin's Creed.  Finishing Bioshock.  Bioshock 2.  Gears of War 1 & 2.  Arkham Asylum.  That's not going to happen for a while.  And I would like to try Skyrim at some point, which I understand will suck my soul away.

There are about 6 television shows that I keep meaning to start watching, but don't seem to have time for.  Battlestar Galactica.  The Last Avatar.  Torchwood.  A couple of anime series.  They can get in line.

Add to this the fact that I like spending time with my friends, sleeping, and oh yeah I have a job.  Plus a certain Star Wars MMO that just came out....   When did having fun get to be so stressful?

2 comments:

  1. Amen.

    But seriously, you HAVE to read The Hunger Game series, like, now. The movie comes out in March (or Feb...or is it May...IDK) so you need a basis of comparison, k?!

    Do you have a kindle, cause a kindle seems to make the reading just fly by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got copies of the Hunger Games for Christmas. I will at least read the first one before the movie comes out, cause it looks really interesting. And I've heard that once you start, you race through them all...so yeah. I'll read them all sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete